November 24, 2009

Tried and loved it! My cuzins click on my parippuvada recipe




I am so happy... My cuz Shehi Shafi tried out my recipe for the parippu vada and she said it came out beautifully.. It was the first time that someone actually tried out one of my recipes,took a picture and send it to me saying how wonderfully it came out!

Our conversation thru yahoo msger!!

shehi: truely

shehi: its your recipe
shehi: i even put the baking powder as you said
shehi: every bit of what you have did
shehi: shafika loved it

shehi: A BIG THANKS
sajusharfu: i am sooooo happy....
sajusharfu: u really tried it.....
shehi: yesshehi: and i am making this for hte first timein my life
shehi: cos its easyt hat people can say wow

shehi: but i tried


Thank you dear for trying this and letting me know...
love u!!!