Here is a very simple and easy Pumpkin Pie recipe for Thanks giving. There is no baking or cooking! Just easy basic ingredients thats available in every groccery shop! This recipe is adapted from Food and family magazine.
- 1 HONEY MAID Graham Pie Crust (6 oz.)
- JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding 2 pkg. (3.4 oz. each)
- Cold milk 2 pkg. (3.4 oz. each)
- Powdered sugar 1/4 cup ( can omit it ,if you dont want it to be 2 sweet)
- Canned pumpkin 1 cup
- Ground cinnamon 1 tsp.
- Ground nutmeg 1 tsp.
- Ground ginger 1 tsp
- 1 tub (8 oz.) Coo Whip Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- Chopped Pecans 1/4 cup chopped for garnish
- Beat dry pudding mixes, milk, pumpkin and spices with whisk until well blended.
- Stir in 1-1/2 cups Cool Whip; spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate 1 hour. Top with remaining Cool Whip, and nuts just before serving.
When that episode is over , next he needs to show of his cooking skill. " Mommy, Pease Ayaan spoon ". Thats my baby's way of saying he want to mix...And you know the golden word Please..I have to give him!!
So what I am trying to say is something which should have taken less than 10 minuts..took an hr!!!
Anyways once it was made he was happy.. he just went "Mommy pease gimme ice ceam" till he finished the whole pie!!
Have a Happy Thank Giving!!!!
I am sending this post to Sanghi's FIL- Fruits event.