This is a very intersting recipe that I found in the food and family magazine. I made some modifications to suite more of my Indian taste buds. I omitted the cream cheese and egg that was asked. (No need to increase more weight).
My version goes like this
- 1 can refrigerated crescent dinner roll.
- ½ cup onion chopped and lightly sautéed in olive oil
- 1 cup broccoli cuts
- 11/2 cup of mushroom sliced
- ½ cup olives cut into quarter.
- ½ cup Low fat Italian Three cheese blend
- 1-2 tbsp Hot sauce (not in recipe)
- A pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- 2 oz cream cheese softened
- Mix all the ingredients ,other than the dough ,in a large bowl and keep aside.