This is a recipe that I found in taste of home’s magazine. I have made it a couple of times with a few minor modifications and it turned out delicious every time. It’s very simple and if you like Taco flavors I am sure you will love this!
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp hot pepper sauce divided
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- ¼ tsp chili powder (optional, I like to kick it up a notch)
- 1 cup ranch dressing as dip
- Marinate the chicken wings with taco seasoning, oil, vinegar and 1 tbsp of hot pepper sauce for about an hr.