- Wash and remove the hard end of the spears and cut the remaing part into small pieces.Keep aside.
- In a pan add some oil and splutter the mustard seeds.
- Add the onion,curry leaves,slit chillies and saute for a few seconds.
- Add the cut asparagus. Add the turmeric powder, cumion powder and salt. Mix well.
- Let it cook in medium low flame for few minutes. give it an occassional stir.
- Add the shredded coconut. Mix well.
- Check for salt. Let the Asparagus cook for 8- 10 minutes or till done!
October 23, 2009
Yes..yes..thats right! Its Asparagus in an Indain form.