So here is my version of Lemon squares
- 1 stick unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 11/2 cup Honey Maid Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup granulated white sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoons grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Line 8X8 inch pan with foil,with ends of foil extending over sides. Mix the ingredients for the crust and press it onto the bottom of the pan.Bake for 10 minutes.Remove from Oven and let it cool.
- Meanwhile,In a bowl with an electric mixer, beat the sugar and eggs until nice and smooth. Add the lemon juice and zest and stir to combine. Fold in the flour. Pour the filling over the crust and bake for about 20 minutes, or until the filling is set. Remove from oven and place on a wire rack to cool.
- Use the foil handles to lift the squares from the pan.
- Cut into squares and dust with powdered sugar.