I love mushrooms, Any form Any kind!! This is a simple and tasty recipe and very easy to make
- button Mushroom 16 oz cleaned and sliced
- Onion 1 big thinly sliced
- Mustard seeds 1 tbsp
- Garam masala 1/4 tsp
- chillie powder- 1 tsp or depending on your taste.
- salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan and splutter the mustard seeds. Add the thinly sliced onion and fry for 1 minute.
- Add the sliced mushrooms,garam masala,chilie powder and salt. Stir fry for 4-5 minutes or till cooked to your liking.
- Remove from flame and serve.