Beetroot grated 2
- Shallots 5
- Yoghurt 1/2 cup or more depending on the thickness u desire
- Curryleaves a few
- Fenugreek 1/4 tsp
- Mustard 1 tsp
- Red chilly 1 broken
- Coconut 1 cup grated
- Ginger 1 small piece grated
- Shallots 2 finely chopped
- Green Chilly 4 or more depending on your taste
- Mustard seed -1/2 tsp
- In a pan, heat the oil and splutter the mustartd seeds and the fenugreek seeds.
- Add the red chilly,curry leaves and the chopped shallots .Saute till the shallots turn a light brown color
- Add the grated beetroot and allow it to cook on a low flame
- Add the grounded ingredients and cook for a while
- Add the curd and mix well. cook for a minute or two.Do not boil.
Kreative Blogger Award
Mausi, from 7th kitchen has passed me this wonderful award. Thanks a bunch Mausi.
This also has a tag part in it.
Rules for accepting this award:
1) Thank the person giving the award
2) Copy the award to your blog
3) Place a link to their blog
4) Name 7 things people don't know about you
5) Nominate 7 bloggers
6) Place a link to those bloggers
7) Leave a comment letting those bloggers know about the award
SEVEN THINGS YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT ME
- I have a fear of flying; always think that the plane will crash.
- I don’t know how to swim.
- I get offended very easily. But still put on a brave face as though I dont care!
- The one dish that I still haven’t perfected is the simple dal curry! Yes Yes..I always have one or the other problem with it
- I WAS a very good athlete during my school years
- I love junk foods…try my best to avoid them but just can’t do it
- I love to look at the stars
Now, passing this onto seven of my fellow bloggers. Man this is hard,how can I choose just seven
Plz accept this award !!