Here is a very easy to make veggie sandwich. Its simple to make,healthy and delicious.
- Green bell pepper– 1/2 cup (thinly sliced length wise)
- Shredded cabbage – 1 cup
- Shredded carrot – 1/2 cup
- chillie powder– 1/2 tsp or more depending on taste
- Turmeric powder – A pinch
- Salt to taste
- 2 bread slices
- Fat free Ranch
- A teaspoon of oil
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add the Green Bell pepper and roast it well. Remove and keep it aside
- Add the chopped cabbage,carrots,turmeric,salt and mix them well.
- Sprinkle some water and cover it with a lid.
- Cook on a medium flame for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the roasted bellpeppers in to the veggie and mix well.
- spread butter on the bread and toast them until they are crispy on the outside.
- Spread Ranch on the inside of the bread slice.Arrange the veggies on the bread. Top the sandwich with another slice of toasted bread .
- Serve hot.
For those who cant live without non-veg add half a cup of cooked and shredded chicken and you will get a nice chicken sandwhich too!!