October 23, 2009

Award Time..Thanks vidya


Vidya has passed on another award to me.I am really happy about it.These awards a way of inspiration. All the encouragment I get inspires me to do more and also a big relief that my blog is good.
Thanks a lot Vidya for this award I really appreciate this.


Rules of the award:


 
* You must thank the person who has given you the award.


* Copy the logo and place it on your blog.


* Link to the person who has nominated you for the award.


* Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.


* Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers.


* Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.


* Leave a comment in the nominated blogs to let them know they have been nominated.






7 things about me:



  1.  I am a very  sensitive person, I can cry for hours just watching a movie and can laugh at the worst jokes!
  2. I love to shop for others more than myself.Will spent hours trying to get the perfect gift for the ones I love but will just settle down with the first thing that I see for myself.So now days my hubby does all the shopping for me.
  3. I dont like chocolate ice creams but anything else with chocolate I will have and also indian sweets..hmmm..just love them
  4. I am a very family oriented person,will do anything when it comes to family!I will never forgive nyone who hurts my family or me!
  5. I love to try out new recipes and love to cook for my family.
  6. I am a very friendly person and very caring about my friends.
  7. I WAS a very athletic person.But now day my sports activity is limited to running behind Ayaan and thus have resulted in all those extra pounds :(
I am passing this award to  my fellow bloggers. Enjoy!

Pria
Pavithra
Aysha
Sushma Mallya
Tina
Sangeetha Subash