It has been so long since I turned this way. Life has been busy with the new baby and moving and all things like that. Hopefully I am getting back to the normal routines and will be able to blog more often. Thank you for all your kind support.
This is a recipe that I found in a magazine that my mom sent me. It was a big hit in my family from the first time I made it. for a helathier version you can omit the last part of frying with coconut oil, but it tastes so wonderful when you fry it.
1. Chicken 1 kg, cleaned and cut into small pieces
2. Coriander powder 3 tablespoon
Turmeric powder 1 teaspoon
Garam masala powder 1 teaspoon
Chilly powder 1 teaspoon
Pepper Powder 1 ½ teaspoon
Ginger-Garlic paste 1 teaspoon
Curry leaves 1 handful
3. Coconut oil 3 tablespoon
Green chilly 2 , slit (optional)
• Marinate the chicken pieces with at he ingredients under 2 for half an hour or more.
• Heat a saucepan, add chicken along with enough water; cover and cook until the meat is tender. Open the lid, and increase the flame and dry up the water to coat the chicken with masala.
- If you dont want to fry it in coconut oil just continue sautéing till it gets a brown color.
Source: Pachakam magazine