• Mint Leaves 1 cup
• Tomatoes 3 small
• Garlic 5 cloves
• Dry Red chilies 3 or as per taste
• Sesame seeds 2 tbsp
• 1/2 tsp cumin seed
• Tamarind as per taste ( I added 1/2 tsp of tamarind concentrate)
• Oil as needed
• Salt to taste
• Take a pan and roast sesame seeds without any oil for 2 minutes and keep it aside.
• In the same pan add oil, cumin seeds, garlic, red chilies, salt and mix till garlic turns light brown color.
• Add mint leaves, chopped tomatoes and mix well.
• Add the tamarind concentrate. (If you are using tamarind, remove the seeds and add it along with the cumin and other ingredients)
• Let it cook for 5 min then remove from stove.
• Add sesame seeds and cooked mint, tomatoes into it and blend to a fine paste.
• Check for salt. You can add water and bring it to your desired thickness.
Serve with Dosa, Idli and I even use it as a spread on my sandwiches!!!