- Chicken : 2 lb boneless chicken breast
- Onion 1 medium chopped
b. Garlic 8 pods
c. Ginger 2 medium piece
d. Shallots 5
e. Tomato 1
f. Curry leaves- a few
g. Coriander leaves- chopped a small bunch
3. Thick Curd- ½ cup
a. Lemon- 1
b. Salt to taste
4. Turmeric 1 tbsp
5. Chilly powder- 1 tbsp or to taste
6. Pepper powder- 1tsp
7. Garam masala ½ tsp
8. Chicken masala 2 tbsp
1. Clean and cut the chicken cubes into cubes. Set aside till all the water is gone.
2. Grind the ingredients under 2 into a paste.
3. Marinate the chicken cubes with all the paste and all the other ingredients for at least 2 hrs.
4. Thread the chicken cubes onto skewers – you can use peppers and onions in between them.
5. Grill or Barbecue until the chicken is cooked through.
Serve with Naan, or pita bread and grilled veggies