1. Green Pepper -1
2. Red Pepper -1
3. Potato- 1
4. Onion - 1finely chopped
5. Tomato -1 finely chopped
6. Green chilies 2- slit or according to ur taste
7. Mustard seeds- 1 tsp
8. Cumin seeds -1/2 tsp
9. 1 small bunch of chopped coriander leaves
10. Salt to taste
1. ¼ cup grated coconut
2. 1 tsp fennel seed
3. Curry leaves- a few.
4. Turmeric – 1/2 tsp
5. Coriander powder 1 tbsp
6. 3 to 4 Kashmiri Red chilies (as per ur taste)
- Grind this into a paste with as little water as possible
- Water as needed
• In a heated pan add some oil and sauté the potatoes till it is golden brown. Keep aside.
• Sauté the peppers and keep aside.
• In the same pan, splutter the mustard seeds, add the cumin and green chilies.
• Add the onion and sauté till it is translucent
• Add the tomato and sauté till it is soft.
• Add the ground paste and salt into this. Sauté this for about 2-3 minutes. Add 1 ½ cup of water and bring to a boil.
• Add the capsicum and potato and cook for another 4-5 minutes.
• Just before serving add the chopped coriander leaves
Goes well with Chapatti's and rice